Monday, March 24, 2008

Nursery Stripes


I managed to get the stripes done on the two nursery walls this weekend! I painted the green and pink two weekends ago and did the blue and yellow this weekend. It took a lot of tape - check out Brian with the large ball of tape that was peeled off after painting! I tried to take a picture of the wall with the windows, which is the other wall with stripes, but the lighting wasn't right, so that'll be for another day... maybe in two weeks when I expect to get the other two walls painted. I'm heading to Mariah's baby shower this weekend, so I'll add some pictures and updates from that next week!

3 comments:

Regina said...

Wow Meg - That turned out great! :)

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

The stripes are amazing! Go You! :) Have fun at Mariah's shower.

Anonymous said...

It is so beautiful Meg.