Brennan has become quite talkative. I know how much my mom loves to hear his voice, so mom, this one is for you! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Muscle Man
Ever since my baby shower, when Kerry and Philip bought us "the cage," more commonly known as the Superyard, Brian has been talking about training the baby as a cage fighter. He has wanted to pose Brennan on the workout equipment, and it looks like Brennan got his first workout in today... LOL. His shirt says Muscle Man, so it was quite appropriate. This outfit was also a gift from Aunt Kerry and Uncle Philip (thanks guys!).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He is getting so big! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you guys - Let's figure out something soon! :) (We're in Winchester next weekend.) Promise I will call you soon!
WOW! I cannot believe how he is trying to verbalize his /m/ sound. Megs- this is so exciting! It's amazing how much he has changed in the past month. I am pumped for the weekend!
Meghan is trying to touch the screen, and she's saying mamamamama too! :) It will be fun to get them together.
WOW! Brennan has changed so much since the last time I saw him. We have to come and visit you! I'll call you!
Post a Comment