Monday, April 27, 2009

The Weekend Recap

I started off my weekend heading to Alissa's bridal brunch at the Tabard Inn. It was so nice of her mom and sister to organize something locally here for us DC girls! The food was delicious and it was so nice to see the Schulmans.

Brian had a work emergency and had to head into DC while I was out, so Grandma and Grandpa Pecorino got to do a little unexpected babysitting. Brennan seemed to enjoy his time with his grandparents. We indulged ourselves with a BBQ dinner at Famous Dave's on Saturday and Brennan really enjoyed eating chicken off of my plate! I gave him shreds of chicken and he was eating a lot of it! It was pretty fun to watch. We went to dinner really early (left the house around 5 pm) and that worked perfectly with Brennan's schedule. Gone are the days of late evening dining out, unless there is a babysitter involved!

2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

What a lovely weekend! Pog is still not a meat fan... we'll just keep trying. Brennan is just such a big boy already -- doing such grown up things.

Alissa B said...

Megs I am just catching up on all of this now! Cute photo of us! And I love how Brennan is eating :) Cant wait to see you soon.