Tuesday, August 25, 2009

France, Part 1

Well, we surived the trip. Brennan did pretty well with the travel, but had enough of being confined to such a small space by the time we arrived in Aix Les Bains (it was 18 hours of travel.) We just relaxed at the house the day we arrived. Evelyne made some delicious chicken and almonds in the taggine. She grew up in Morocco, so her cooking has a lot of Moroccan influence, its great!

We visited Sven and Audrey on Sunday. I am not sure if they are okay with me posting their photos, so, Mom and Dad, I will share them with you when we are back home. On Monday, Guillaume took us on a little tour of Geneva, but the weather was way too hot, so we decided to keep the tour short and go back to the house to cool off in the pool. Here are some photos from Geneva:


2 comments:

Deb said...

I cannot wait to see more pics and hear about the trip! Safe travels back home... love you all so much!!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Great pics, as usual! I am looking forward to seeing more. I hope you aren't too jet-legged.