
My daycare was closed this week, so my mom came to help us out. Mom, Dad and Debby drove down the day we got back from our trip and we spent the weekend together. Then, my mom stayed behind to watch Brennan for the week. With Brennan readjusting to east

coast time, I think it was nice for him to be able to stay home and not have to go to daycare, so I am glad it worked out this way. Mom, thanks for coming! I know Brennan had a great time this week!

On Sunday, while Dad and Debby were still here, we went to the
Reston Town Center to have lunch and spent some time playing in the fountains. I thought they might scare Brennan a little bit, but instead he got soaked and kept going back for more. It was a lot of fun watching him play. I had trouble getting a really good video, but here is a little one. He would get a little freaked out if the water hit him directly, but then he wanted to go back and play right away.
My mom couldn't have had a better week weather wise to watch Brennan. She and Brennan spent a lot of time playing outside together. Here he is playing on his Radio Flyer turtle, "mowing" the lawn and playing in his playhouse.


As of September 1, I dropped to part time at work and will only be working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I am really looking forward to having more time with Brennan. Mariah, Howie and the girls are driving down tonight and staying through the weekend. Brian and I just had our 7 year wedding anniversary and my 30th birthday is on Monday. It feels like a lot of good things are happening right now. I am looking forward to the long weekend!
1 comment:
What great photos and video. Brennan is so cute. I hope you had a great birthday and a wonderful visit with your friends.
Post a Comment