The only "good news" in this mess is that he sat pretty well for the cut. I tried cutting his hair a few weeks ago and it was a complete mess. This time, he wasn't fighting me at all and I obviously didn't know when to stop... poor Brennan. Brian keep saying that his hair just looks like a normal cut, but I don't like it. Oh well, it's only hair and it will grow back!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Haircut
I butchered Brennan's hair yesterday. He was in real need of a haircut and I wanted to get his bangs short enough that I wouldn't have to cut them again too soon. But, I went a little too crazy. Here are before and after shots.


The only "good news" in this mess is that he sat pretty well for the cut. I tried cutting his hair a few weeks ago and it was a complete mess. This time, he wasn't fighting me at all and I obviously didn't know when to stop... poor Brennan. Brian keep saying that his hair just looks like a normal cut, but I don't like it. Oh well, it's only hair and it will grow back!
The only "good news" in this mess is that he sat pretty well for the cut. I tried cutting his hair a few weeks ago and it was a complete mess. This time, he wasn't fighting me at all and I obviously didn't know when to stop... poor Brennan. Brian keep saying that his hair just looks like a normal cut, but I don't like it. Oh well, it's only hair and it will grow back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment