On Friday, we lost power for a couple of hours around 7:30 PM. We were concerned that we might be out of power overnight, so we started getting the living room set-up for us to sleep there, next to the fireplace. The power came back on before 10, but the next morning, Brennan was very excited to see the pack-n-play and wanted to get right into it.
After fighting with Brennan to leave the pack-n-play, he enjoyed his special blizzard breakfast of pancakes. Then, Brian headed right back out to do more shoveling.
One lane was cleanly plowed on our street and I had hoped to get out this morning and get a few pictures, while everything is still clean, crisp and white. However, our garage door is frozen to the ground, so it won't open, and we didn't shovel the walk-way yet, so for now, we are chosing to remain hostage in our house and enjoy a little down together!

1 comment:
I'm glad you didn't lose power for too long. I was worried!
Post a Comment