Briar Patch has a train play area for little kids, which Brennan loves. From the moment we arrive at the park, Brennan sounds like broken record saying, "choo choo," until we make it over to the playground equipment. Here he is, sitting in the passenger car.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Exploring Loudoun
We've had a beautiful couple of weeks, sprinkled with some pretty heavy rain, which unfortunately fell when my in-laws were visiting a week and a half ago. Despite having a few home bound days here and there, we have been getting out and enjoying the weather.
In the last two weeks, we have checked out two parks that we had never been to before: Briar Patch Park, which is just a few minutes drive from our house, and, Ida Lee Park in Leesburg, where we met up with some friends for a picnic and playground fun. We are fortunate to live in an area that has so many playgrounds and park areas. Brennan has become quite the climber and is getting very good at climbing ladders, even curved ones, at the playgrounds.
Our neighborhood has a large common area right in the center that I had never really walked though. Brennan and I took the wagon over there with a ball and had fun just running around in the sun for a little bit.
After a tiring day of playing outside, Brennan likes to cuddle up with our pillows and relax in our bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Every time I see him, I cannot get over the hair. WOW. He is so cute. Maybe he can teach Meghan how to climb on her cube to get to the shelf / ladder when you visit! :)
Megan,
It's been forever! Brennan is so big - and super cute.
Michael and I would love to get together and catch up. I'm going crazy at work, but will break free in a few weeks and am taking a few days off. Michael loves trains too....we could meet at Briar Patch, if you want.
Hope all is well,
Liz
Post a Comment