
Brennan attended a swim class at the Claude Moore Recreation Center during the month of April. The class met once a week, on Friday mornings. Brian and I never attended together, so I didn't have much hope for getting photos, but on the last day of class, one of the dads offered to take a few photos of Brennan and send them to me. Thought you'd enjoy seeing them.

The toddler area of the pool is just 1.5 feet. The rest of the pool is 3.5 feet, so it was easy to help Brennan "swim" around. The class acclimated the kids to the pool, helping them establish comfort in the water. The slide wasn't part of the class, but it was where the kids flocked at the end of class. I could see that Brennan made progress with each class. I think this class warmed us up for plenty of pool fun this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment