Brian has been on my case about cutting Tyler's hair, since it's growing over his ears. I just can't wrap my head around trying to cut his hair yet. Brian would have like buzz it and I'm just not ready for that. At dinner last night, he had run his saucy fingers through the sides and they were sticking straight out. It was adorable. I agree it's getting a little long, but I think it's cute for a baby.
By contrast, by the time Brennan was 11 months old, he really had wild hair. Tyler had lost all of his hair after he was born, but Brennan only lost the sides. The top of Brennan's hair had gotten so long by his first birthday. I kept it out of his face pretty well, but the photo below is one of many from when Debby was down helping Brian while I was away on a business trip. She couldn't get it to stay out of his face and the photos from her visit were hilarious. At least Tyler doesn't have hair in his eyes.
This morning, Brennan tackled the Lincoln Log set he received for Christmas for the first time. I guided him through the directions, but he did 95% of the construction on his own. It was fun to work with him on it and I think it might be good for strengthening his fine motor skills. Additional Lincoln Log sets might be on the birthday wish list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Boy oh boy do I know about crazy hair. C's is so long, but he hates getting it cut, so it's difficult for us to *want* to do it. Besides, like you said, it's cute for babies. Great job, Bren, on the Lincoln Logs!
Post a Comment