Monday, July 16, 2012

Haircut at the Barber Shop

Yesterday afternoon I took Brennan for his first haircut at the barber shop.  Admittedly, Brian really wanted to take him, but Brennan was throwing such a fit for me to do it.  For any locals, this shop is located next to the Cascades Giant.  The shop was big, bright and clean.  We didn't have to wait, which was even better.  Here the before:
 And the after:
I thought they did a nice job!  And, the best part is that Brennan was extremely well behaved.  It's been over a year since I took him out for a haircut because he was previously hysterical at the salon.  However, he's been doing better and better for us at home and Brian and I thought he might be ready.  Brian suggested taking him to the barber shop that he goes to and it turned out to be a very good experience.  We'll definitely be heading back there next time!

No comments: