Monday, November 11, 2013

My little fish

Brennan has been taking swim lessons at the Tom Dolan Swim School since last summer.  We initially decided to try the school over the summer, during one of their swim camp weeks.  Brennan loved it and was promoted out of the Penguin level during the week of camp.  After spending almost a year in Minnow, he was promoted to Angelfish, which is the class he is currently in.  This level is working on stroke development.  They have the kids practice proper breathing techniques, but the breath won't be put together with the stroke until the next level.  He is also working on the back stroke in this class.  We just recently switched our class time to Mondays at 11:30 and to my surprise, he is the only kid in the class!  I'm thrilled that he is basically getting private lessons for now.  Here is a little clip showing Brennan in action.  He is doing a great job!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Brennan swims better than I do, and I am not exaggerating!