Sunday, December 22, 2013

Santa 2013

I just realized that I never posted the boys' picture with Santa.  We went right before Thanksgiving.  It was a Friday, right after lunch.  There were NO lines!  Literally, not even one person in front of us.  We got to the mall, walked right up, the boys saw Santa and were driving back home in less than a half an hour!  Tyler seemed to follow Brennan's lead and hopped right up to see Santa with a huge smile on his face.  Santa told Brennan he needed to keep his room clean in order to get presents.  Brennan seems to be taking his chances.
Also looking back to photos from earlier in December that I never posted, we had a bit of snow on December 9th and 10th.  The boys had a great time playing together.
I wasn't sure what Zelda was going to think about the snow, but after being cooped up in the house the day before, she spent an hour and a half outside playing with us.  Unfortunately, between the sleds and Zelda, our backyard is in terrible shape now!  We will need to do some serious reseeding this spring.
The boys did not want to come in and were playing some game where Tyler would throw snowballs down the slide to Brennan.  I can't remember what they called the game, but it had a name at the time.  They way they've started playing together is adorable and I love that they seem to make up games to entertain themselves.

No comments: