Before leaving for Montreal, we planned to celebrate Brian, Brennan and Tyler's birthday in style with a pig roast. With help from our family, we got the yard set-up for the party. The guest list was a mix of family and friends from church, work and school. I was happy to see how nicely everyone mixed together! I didn't take any photos during the party.
I loved how the beverage table looked!
The caterer (Hog Wild BBQ) arrived right around 5 with the pig. Everyone enjoyed seeing him pull up with the 110 pound pig!
Winnie, a 30 year veteran of BBQ, gladly talked about the pig and let the boys pull the first few bites of meat.
Tyler wanted in on the action as well. After that, they got to work prepping the meat to serve. They brought mac n cheese, cole slaw and potato salad as well. The food was delicious and having someone else do the cooking made the party easy for me!I don't know how I forgot to take pictures of the cakes, but we sang 3 times... one for each birthday boy. Brian was first, then Brennan and Tyler. We had a great time celebrating with everyone!
The day after the party, my parents took Zelda back to NY with them. They were going to watch her while we were away. It was hard for the boys to say goodbye, especially Brennan.

No comments:
Post a Comment