Monday, March 16, 2015

Donuts with Dad

Last Monday was "Donuts with Dad" at Tyler's preschool.  Tyler was so excited to have Brian drive him to school.  He kept saying the event was called "Daddy donut" and attempted to eat Brian for breakfast before leaving.
Tyler gave Brian a card.  He said that Dad sprinkles him with "huge, love, kisses and tickles."
Then, of course the interview questions.  Beer appearing as an answer in Tyler's questionnaire again (anyone remember his answer on my mother's day card last year?!)  When I followed up on this, Tyler explained, "Daddy likes beard (yes, he said 'beard'), he pours it out and the brown stuff comes up."  Ha... he is describing the settling process that takes place when you pour out a can of Guinness!
Tyler also made Brian an adorable paper tie.  I thought this was a great little craft!  Tyler loves his Daddy!


1 comment:

Sara said...

That must be the "in" event -- we had one too. The crafts weren't nearly as cute, though! :) I love that tie!