We had a lovely Easter weekend, which coincidentally was the end of spring break. On Good Friday, we remembered Christ's death with a dinner at church. On Sunday, we spent the morning at church celebrating His resurrection. It's become a tradition to have a family photo booth on Easter. We managed to get another marginal looking photo...maybe one year we'll get one with everyone smiling and looking at the camera.
We died our Easter eggs on Saturday afternoon. I think we had more success this year with getting nice bright colors all around than ever before. The boys were thrilled.
We made a couple of tie-died eggs. This was Tyler's favorite. He said it was so beautiful.
On Sunday, after church, the boys couldn't wait for the Easter Egg Hunt. They don't believe in the Easter Bunny, so I didn't have to be stealth in hiding eggs. Brennan asked that I hide the eggs in hard places this year, so I tried to put most of them out of sight. Although he claimed I still made it too easy, Brian and I had to help him find most of the eggs!
After enjoying some beautiful weather that afternoon, we enjoyed a quite dinner with just the four of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You crack me up with the "we managed a marginal photo" talk... :) You guys are great!
Post a Comment