Friends of ours started a blog when they were expecting so that their friends and family could see pictures of how the pregnancy was progressing and then later include photos of the baby. We thought it was a great idea since we don't live near family and have many out of town friends. Thanks Sara and Kenny - hope you don't mind we are copying you!
For those who don't know, we are expecting a baby boy at the end of June. I am 26 weeks along and feeling good. The nursery furniture is in and I am working hard on getting the nursery painted. I am doing stripes on two of the walls, and so far, it's looking good, but it's just taking a long time! I will add photos once that project is complete!
Here is a picture of me at 25 weeks.

3 comments:
Megan - You look beautiful!!!! I think the blog is a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing. I will save the link to my favorites so I can check back periodically for updates. Have you guys decided on a name yet? I'm sure that will be another blog topic, so I'll stay tuned...
Once again, you look great, Mama. Sending BIG HUGS and lots of love your way,
Shannan
You look terrific!! :) I'm looking forward to reading your blog and keeping up-to-date on your progress. You are one beautiful mom-to-be.
Megan, tu es tellement belle! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to hold my baby. We are so excited! J'ai trouve le nom francais pour mon neveu! Love you Sister... Mai
Post a Comment