Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2 Week Pediatrician Visit

We went to the pediatrician on Monday morning for Brennan's two week well baby check-up. He was expected to regain his birth weight (8 lbs) by this appointment and we were surprised to learn he had chunked up to 9 lbs 4 oz! He had gained almost 2 whole pounds since leaving the hospital!

I am finally posting pictures from Brennan's birth and our time at the hospital. I never really wrote about his birth, but basically, I had a feeling that I was going into labor on the night of July 5th and woke up around 5 am with contractions on Sunday morning, July 6th. We headed to the hospital around 8 AM and Brennan was born at 5:48 PM with no complications.


Grandma and Grandpa Pecorino are in town this week visiting. Brennan has been enjoying his time with them. We are going to the mall this afternoon. I'll write more about the visit over the weekend!

No comments: