
Well, I have seriously neglected the blog! Sorry!! We've been taking plenty of pictures, but I haven't been very good at transferring them to my computer. So many people have asked me to send more recent pictures and I have been slow to respond! There is a lot to catch up on today. I'm going to start in chronological order from three weeks ago.

Brian's parents were in town for a week and we had a really nice time together. We took Brennan on a lot of outings. He had his first trip to the grocery store and we went to the mall. We also went to our first sit down restaurant. He did very well! It was also nice having the extra help around the house with the laundry, making (and cleaning up from) dinner and yard work! Thanks Gary and Caryl!!

The week after the Pecorino's left, I had some work to do for a friend's bridal shower and in preparing for that, we introduced Brennan to the bottle for feeding since I would be away from him during the shower. He took the first bottle well and Brian was happy to participate in feeding him. Since then, we've been giving him a

bottle once a day. My mom flew in that week on Wednesday and my dad and sister drove down that Saturday. We left B
rennan with Brian, my dad and Debby during the shower and he did very well. It was our longest time away from each other - 7 hours! But, he did good... and so did I :)
During my mom's stay, Brennan managed to find his thumb... although it hasn't happened since!

We had our 1 month pediatrician appointment on August 6. He weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs 3 oz! Nearly another 2 pound gain from the last appointment. He also grew 1.25 inches, to 22.25 inches. Brennan slept through most of the appointment, until it was time to get his second Hepatitus B vaccine. He was startled by the shot, but stopped crying right after I picked him up. Next month, we start the serious vaccine schedule and I think he'll be getting 4 or 5 shots. I'm not looking forward to that. I thought this picture in his 'Captain Adorable' onsie was great... he's our little super hero!
Aunt Kerry and Uncle Philip came to visit last week for a few days. Kerry and I had a very relaxing Thursday and Friday with the baby while Philip and Brian worked! Kerry took a ton of picutres and I'll post a few once I get some of them.
2 comments:
I love the Captain Adorable outfit. He is getting so big and is somehow managing to get more and more cute -- he MUST be a superhero, because he was gorgeous to start with. :) Glad to hear all is well. I'll call you in a bit.
Brenan is so cute. I am glad to see that you all are doing wonderful. Love you.
Post a Comment