My mom brought down an album with my baby pictures. Brennan definitely does not look like me as a baby. I was a total chubby face and had more hair than he does. My mom "styled" my hair with the front sticking up... it looked like a faux-hawk. With that inspiration, we made a little mohawk on Brennan. I don't think he liked us laughing at him.
After all of the excitement of Nana and Mama visiting, my friend Garland came over on Friday with lunch from the Cheesecake Factory and Denise stopped by for a visit in the afternoon. All of the visitors wore Brennan out and by the time Brian got home from work, the two of them conked out on the couch! This is a pretty common sight at our house, it's one of their favorite pass times together!

2 comments:
Great photos!!
Awww I love that picture of Brian and Brennan sleeping! that is so cute! It was nice that Mama came all the way here! Her first great grand-son. That's awesome! Love you guys
Post a Comment