Monday, July 14, 2008

Uncle Pete's Visit

My brother, Peter, came into town this weekend to meet Brennan. Peter brought Brennan his first Mets t-shirts, although they are a little big for now, he'll soon be in them! Peter was so good with Brennan, although he declined to help with diaper changes! I can't blame him for that! We gave Brennan a sponge bath this weekend and he didn't fight us at all. He likes to spend time out on the deck in the warm air. It's been a little hot to take him out on walks during the day, but our deck is covered and stays relatively cool, so we've been spending time sitting with him out there.

Brennan is a good eater and we are working on getting into a three hour routine that consists of eating, wake-time and nap-time. So far, we are doing okay, but are a little weak on the wake-time. He is definitely a little sleepy head.

Nana (my mom) and Mama (my grandmother) are flying in this morning and are staying until Thursday. Brian is out picking them up at the airport now. With all the extra helping hands, I should be able to spend a little more time on blog getting a new slide show posted sometime this week.

2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Brennan is so very gorgeous!!! I'm glad things seem well. I'm trying to wait on calling, because I'll want to talk talk talk, and I don't want to take you away from your visitors! :) And... I'm completely envious of a 3 hour schedule. I can't often get 3 hours in in between feedings! :)

Anonymous said...

Brennan is so cute and healthy. I love him and can't wait to hold him in my arms. Tell everyone not to touch him too much, I have the exclusivity! Kylian says hi to Brennan. Love you guys!