Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby's First Meal

Brennan loves to stand up with support. We sometimes wonder if he's going to be a baby that skips crawling and heads right to walking. I love this shot that Kerry got with him. I think he looks so funny standing up because of how small he is... it's so cute.


We decided to give rice cereal a try. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to put in a bottle, or feed it to him in a bowl with a spoon, but we decided we go the bowl route. He has no nutritional need for cereal, it's just a way to start him off getting used to eating, so it doesn't matter how much (or little) he actual eats of it. We'll keep working on the rice cereal over the next two months. Six months is when we start introducing different foods.

2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Does Brennan like the rice cereal? M did not really care for it. Now oatmeal is a different story. YUM! I think I might try barley as the next grain. Anyway, he is adorable, as usual! It was great to talk with you the other day.

Anonymous said...

YAY, Brennan, way to go! I hope he enjoyed it