Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Hey Babies"

A coworker of mine gave me this cute little bathrobe for Brennan. Brian thought it would be a good look for him for picking up lady babies :) Ha... watch out Meghan McGee - Brennan has his eye on you!

Kerry and Philip came for a visit this weekend. We went to a Halloween party on Friday night. Kerry and Philip dressed up as a doctor and a nurse, Brian and I were a chef and waitress. Brennan was Tigger, but by the time we went to the party, he was in pajamas! I didn't get any good pictures on my camera of Brennan in costume, but Kerry did, so I'm going to get some pics from her to post. The weather was great on Saturday and we had lunch at the Reston Town Center. Brennan's stylish little Polo shirt was a gift from his Aunt Kerry and Uncle Philip! I'm off to watch election coverage. I hope you all got out there and voted today!

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Adorable! I don't think I'll let Pog see this bathrobe photo. Hugh Hefner just popped in to my mind. hahaha. That little bucket hat is soooo cute!