Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chillin' With My Buddy

We went to the Storytime at the library with my friend Joanie and her son, Evan. Afterwards, we headed to the Dulles Town Center for some Chick-Fil-A. I saw that they had a kids meal that was just 1 chicken strip, so I decided to get it for Brennan. I broke it into shredded pieces and he ate it like a champ. We first met Joanie and Evan at the Mom Group, when the babies were just over a month old (they are about 2 weeks apart in age.) It's so fun to see the boys getting older. Evan is crawling now and he was showing Brennan how that works during storytime :)


Later in the afternoon, the sun wasn't exactly out, but it wasn't raining either, so I pulled a fleece blanket onto the grass so Brennan could get some fresh air. I'm glad I did because today is a total wash-out. He kept putting his teething biscuit in the grass and then picking it back up. We also did a little "walking" in the grass with bare feet, although I didn't get any pictures of that. He wasn't sure at first, but then seemed to like the new texture on his toes.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Our little guys are so cute and they're both getting so big!