Brennan is normally such an easy going, happy little guy that I find it quite stressful when he is inconsolably fussy. I thought we had gotten through the worst of it when his first set of molars all decided to come in at once, but I feel like we are revisiting that period. I think his eye teeth are coming in this time. It's been about a week and a half that he really hasn't been himself.
On Saturday, we went to Baby Storytime at the library with friends, Joanie and Evan. Then, we headed to lunch at the mall to grab some Chick-Fil-A. Chick-Fil-A has a 'one strip' kids meal, which is great because it's enough chicken to satisfy him and it comes with a kids size fries for me :) After eating his chicken, he wanted out of the high chair. I let him scoot around a little and then he figured out a new trick - pushing his highchair around like a walker. Joanie got these two videos for me, I thought you'd enjoy them. Evan thought this was pretty cool and decided to try it for himself too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's getting quite quick.
Post a Comment