
I had to travel to NY for work on Monday through Wednesday this week, so Debby came down to Virginia to help Brian while I was gone. For the record, it's not that Brian couldn't do it on his own, but having Deb come down meant that he wouldn't have to go into work late in order to drop Brennan off at daycare in the morning. While here, Debby helped organize my basement, which was a huge help! It looks so much bigger now and I can now use it as a play area for the kids during Brennan's birthday party next weekend. Deb, thanks for your help this week!
Brennan had a great time with Aunt Debby and seemed to try to smile for the camera. It resulted in a bunch of photos with him making pretty funny faces.

Brennan's hair gave Debby a hard time. It was in his eyes a lot. She tried to slick it back with some hair mousse. The funny thing is that after I looked at her pictures, I saw she parted his hair on a different side than I normally do, so I think it was just fighting her. Maybe he is ready for a little trim though... just not sure yet.


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brennan! We're sorry we didn't get a chance to call you. We hope you had a great day! We don't care which side your part is on -- you are one of the cutest boys ever!!
Post a Comment