I have been slacking on posting because I've been having major issues with my laptop. It won't take a charge and often won't recognize that the power cord is plugged in. I got lucky a few times and it charged up, but it's back to being dead. Brian pulled the hard drive out last night so that I could retrieve my files, but I think that that is the end of my laptop. I finally got my photo-editing software installed on Brian's PC, so I can get back to the blog. I'll have the November slide show up very soon.


My parents were down for a visit the first weekend in December, when it snowed. In addition to playing in the snow, Brennan has a great time riding "the horse."
The following weekend, we met up with my friend, Joanie, and her son Evan, who is Brennan's age. The boys played in the mall play area and rode on the carousel together. Joanie got some good pictures and included a nice little write-up on her blog about the day... check it out:
Brennan has been a real trooper for me as I have been dragging him out shopping as I prepare for Christmas! Thankfully all of our malls have kid play areas, so my strategy has been to let him tire himself out playing and then let him rest in the stroller while I shop. Sometimes, he is even kind enough to nap for me. Occasionally, we'll do the train ride. Here is a photo from our latest train ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment