
Brennan has become a pretty good helper around the house. He is pretty obedient when it comes to cleaning up his toys. He also knows to put his dirty clothes in his hamper. Some mornings, if he sees his clothes from the prior day on the floor, he looks at me and say ,"uh-oh," and goes to pick them up right away. He tries to help sort the laundry and likes to help toss all the laundry downstairs, when I am ready to do the wash. One rule that we are very serious about is that if he throws food on the floor, he must clean it up. Here he is picking up after dinner.


Although he is getting to be a big boy, he still can't quite fill Daddy's shoes, although he loves trying. He latest "thing" is to try our shoes on and clunk around the house in them.
Since Brennan loves to play with our cell phones, I decided to give him my old one to play with. He has been having a blast and frequently "makes calls." I have a picture of Brian saved as the wallpaper, which makes Brennan happy to see a picture of "Da" whenever he opens the phone.
2 comments:
So cute!!
He is such a cutie!! FYI be careful with the phone though ... I let Jake play with mine that was deactivated and still had the battery in it and he accidentally called 911 and it went thru! Just don't want you to have to talk to the police like I did! :-)
Post a Comment