
Last week, we
dog-sat for our
neighbor's dog, Baxter. Brennan really enjoyed having the dog in the house. I had fun with him too, but I am not ready to run out and get one of my own yet! I think I'll wait for Brennan to ask for one before we venture down that road. Baxter was great with Brennan, and didn't flinch when Brennan tried to ride him, sit on him, cover him with a blanket and hold onto both of his ears.

Baxter enjoyed eating anything Brennan threw overboard from his high chair. Brennan was snacking on some left over waffles one day and the dog went for them. Brennan was screeching and laughing hysterically as Baxter won the battle!
Brennan also enjoyed Baxter's bed and we often found him relaxing on the dog's bed!

1 comment:
Reagan and Ike will be happy to see Brennan. They love food, and they are used to sharing their beds. They are bigger, of course, so I hope Brennan is agreeable to being kissed in the face. :)
Post a Comment