
Happy Easter! We had such a fun day today.
Maimouna and
Kylian were with us for the weekend. We started the morning off with a waffle breakfast and then headed to church. After church, we had a big Easter egg hunt with our neighbors. Once Brennan understood what he was supposed to do, he did a good job at hunting down eggs! Later in the afternoon, we had a big family style dinner with our neighbors.

Brian casually mentioned that Brennan wouldn't let go of one of his eggs when he put him down for his nap. I didn't think much of it, until he woke up. When I first walked into the room, I noticed brown smeared all over his sheets. My first thought was, "poop," but then I looked at his face and saw it was chocolate. He was pointing at his mouth, saying "eat, eat." It was all over his blanket, sheets, face, hands and legs! I had to stick him straight in the tub to clean that chocolate off!

1 comment:
You are nice. I would have been SO MAD about the chocolate and would have made K clean it up himself. I know I owe you a call. But if you get this first, know you are welcome ANY time.
Post a Comment