Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Food Fun
I have been allowing Brennan to get a little messy at meal time and had some random photos that I thought you might enjoy. Here he is offering Brian some left over cake from Mother's Day.
Brennan likes ketchup, but I'm not sure what is more fun, dipping his chicken strips in it, or using it to create a beard. Of late, every time I put ketchup on his plate, he rubs it in his hands and smears it on his face.
While snacking on some chips, I asked him to smile for a photo and this is the face I got. He is pretty funny in that he squints his eyes when he is asked to smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha... I love this posting! That chip bag looks just as big as brennan. Miss you guys!!
Wow, I'm impressed with his climbing skills!! That is a great High-Chair Trick!! Now you just need to teach him how to make his own lunch and your work is done. :) -Joanie
Post a Comment