Peter and Meghan were in town this last weekend for a visit and I can't believe that I didn't get any good pictures to share with you. I know Meg got a few good ones on her camera, so once I get some photos from her, I will update you on our weekend!

This week is turning out to be a beautifully cool week. It's been 60 and sunny everyday, and should continue this way through the weekend. Instead of going to the gym on Monday, I decided to bundle Brennan up in the stroller and take a walk for exercise. On the way home, we stopped at a small playground that belongs to the neighborhood next to us. Brennan really enjoyed climbing up the "rock wall."
.
.
In the photo below, you see him doing a pose that he recently picked up. Whenever he sees a post, he rests one hand on it and then crosses his leg and just stands there posing. He often asks me to do the same. I have no idea where he got this from, but it's pretty comical.

After spending almost two hours out in the brisk weather, Brennan was getting tired, so he got comfy in the stroller and we headed home. I thought he might doze off, but by the time we got home, he was re-energized and ready for lunch and more playtime before his nap.
1 comment:
That pose cracks me up!
Post a Comment