
Earlier this week, Brennan and I were out running a few errands. I decided to take a stroll through Petsmart with him so he could look at the animals. After looking at mice, ferrets, a chinchilla, birds, lizards, frogs and snakes, we ended up in the fish section. He seemed to enjoy looking at the clown fish, which he called Nemo. He also pointed out a few that resembled Dori. He got very excited about the beta fish, which were individually packaged in little containers. He wanted to pick them up and with close supervision, we started looking at a few of them. He liked this one best. I knew we already had a small tank at home because years ago, I had a beta, so I decided to indulge him and get the fish. We brought it home and he has been very interested in the fish ever since. I let him name the fish and chose the name, Hat. So, Hat it is. Welcome to our home, Hat!
1 comment:
Hello Hat! :)
Post a Comment