I have been really behind with blogging this month. April has just been a busy month for us. We had a weekend trip to NY to see a Broadway show, a visit from Aunt Debby and her boyfriend, Joe, and hosted Easter at our house! That was just the weekend stuff. We also had a lot of appointments in April, have been dealing with allergies, the weather has been rainy and I've been having some camera issues, so my picture taking has been minimal. But, enough for excuses!
We had a nice Easter weekend. It started with Good Friday dinner at a friend from church's house. On Saturday, I prepped food for Easter and cleaned the house. Maimouna and Kylian came for dinner that evening and spent the night. We all went to church on Sunday morning and had an Easter Egg hunt with a few of the neighbors' kids in the afternoon. Friends, Rob and Nikki, also joined us for dinner and we had such a nice time.
Here is Brennan and Kylian smiling after filling their Easter baskets full of eggs! (Check out Brennan's boy capris... I couldn't resist those pants!) It was HOT during the egg hunt. The sun was out in full force and temperatures were around 85. The kids were actually asking to go inside.
This was the whole crew who participated in the egg hunt.
Here is Brennan and Kylian smiling after filling their Easter baskets full of eggs! (Check out Brennan's boy capris... I couldn't resist those pants!) It was HOT during the egg hunt. The sun was out in full force and temperatures were around 85. The kids were actually asking to go inside.
We managed to get at least semi-decent family photo. On day, maybe Brennan will actually look at the camera long enough to have his face in a shot with us :)

2 comments:
Such a great family picture!!! I was reading some of your older posts and realized that I totally missed the news that you are expecting - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! When are you due? How are you feeling? Hope you have a wonderful Spring and that the Summer is kind to you!
Megan, you look terrific! I love seeing the pics! C has some boy capris too. haha We are looking forward to your visit and glad all is well. :)
Post a Comment