
Tyler had his 1 month doctor's appointment today. He weighs 10 lb 3 oz (61%) and is 22 inches long (68%.) The doctor was pleased with his head control. During the appointment, Tyler not only followed a light with his eyes, but fully turned his head from left to right following the light. Tyler has been spitting up a lot and the doctor said he does have a bit of reflux, but didn't think it was bad enough to treat with medication. I will keep an eye on that over the coming weeks. Overall, he is looking good and gaining weight quite nicely!
2 comments:
I think Tyler looks so much like Brennan, but I know photos can be deceiving. Does he?
I LOVE the second picture. That is so cute! Tyler already looks more grown up than when I saw him a couple of weeks ago. They change so quickly, it's amazing!
Post a Comment