It feels like summer is here with temperatures hitting near 80 quite often these days. We are opting for shorts and tee-shirts and have hit the stores to stock up on a few new outfits for summer. Brennan picked out sunglasses for him and Tyler. Tyler wants nothing to do with his new shades and tries to pull them off his face the instance I put them on him.
Brennan likes to pose for pictures in his, but won't actually wear them.
Here are the boys posing for a photo in their big & little brother tee-shirts that a Pecorino family friend made for them.
I usually grocery shop while Brennan is in school or put Brennan in the kids club at Wegmans while I shop, but this week, I thought Tyler might need to eat a little bit while we were out, so I kept Brennan with us so he could help me. I was going to put Tyler's infant seat in the top of the double-decker cart, but Brennan really wanted his little buddy to ride by his side, so we gave it a try. The shopping trip went really well - no complaints from big or little bro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So cute! Those shirts are adorable!
Post a Comment