I'll post video and photos from the graduation in another day or so; I'm just trying to manage my vimeo storage constraints. In the meantime, here are some other fun pictures from the weekend. My parents brought Brennan a kid's science kit and Brennan enjoyed doing a few experiments. In the photo below, he is mixing primary colors to see what they make. We also made a little volcano in a beaker.
It was a windy day on Saturday and my dad took the kids out to fly a kite. The field in the front of the neighborhood was the perfect place to fly a kite.
Tyler seemed to enjoy it.
And, so did Brennan. He's been talking about wanting to fly a kite for a while now and I just haven't bought one, so he was very excited when Dad mentioned he brought one with him. It was a great weekend to get some fresh air and enjoy some time outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment