Last Wednesday, I took the boys to Long Island before Meghan's Bridal Shower that Saturday. We went to the bay a couple of times. Brennan loved the water. The bay is so shallow, Brennan could go all the way to the ropes. Tyler enjoyed it too. On Friday, Brennan and I went with my dad and he brought his old surf board. Brennan had a great time attempting to balance on the board and just paddle around.
We got to meet Aunt Debby and Uncle Joe's new puppy, Andie. It won't be long before she's looking Tyler straight in the face, but for now, Tyler enjoyed playing with such a little dog!
My grandparents came for dinner on Thursday to celebrate the boys birthdays. Tyler woke up from his nap in a bad mood, but was willing to at least sit for a photo.
Mama brought Andie a little pink bandanna.
The boys enjoyed an ice cream birthday cake. After Brennan blew out all of the candles, we re-lit Tyler's so he could have a turn!
Meghan's shower on Saturday was very nice. I really enjoyed spending some time with my Aunts and cousins, who I don't often get to see! Next trip to NY is in August for the wedding!!
1 comment:
Busy, busy, busy! That puppy is so cute. :)
Post a Comment