While Brennan works on trying to skate, Tyler has been following along on the plasma car.
The twin boys next door and another from the neighborhood all put on skates on afternoon and tried to skate along. They weren't doing much better and all kept falling down. It was pretty funny. Thankfully, no one got hurt.
Brennan has been a huge help this week. In fact, he's had a real change of attitude in the last month or so. Age 4 was a pretty difficult year for us - lots of arguing and disagreeable behavior. As Brennan's 5th birthday was approaching, I noticed a change. He suddenly seemed to be a little more easy going, less argumentative, more helpful. We can turn off the TV or Xbox game without throwing a fit (which is how he's earned this privilege back.) On Monday, I was cooking dinner and Tyler was up from his nap. I asked Brennan if he could help Tyler out of his crib (I wasn't sure if he could.) Well, he not only did, but then changed Tyler's diaper and helped him get his socks and sneakers on to go outside! Way to go big helper, Brennan!

No comments:
Post a Comment