After Brennan got on the bus this morning, I had to get Tyler ready for his first day of preschool. He brought me the container of his hair product and said, "cool hair." After I did his hair (I use Garnier Surfer Putty), I sprayed it and used the blow dryer to set it... he pointed at the hairspray and said, "more." Ha... he cracks me up! He is attending the 1-day 2's class at Kids Under Construction Preschool. His teachers are Ms. Amy and Ms. Laurie. When we arrived at school, he didn't want to pose for a picture and tried to throw his backpack down and hide behind a parked car.
Our friend's daughter is in the same class and we tried to get a cute picture of them together before heading in. Of course, I didn't get one shot with both kids looking at the camera at the same time... it was a little too sunny.
Tyler went right in, without much of a goodbye and no tears. He took his seat at the table to started coloring. I snapped this photo and got out of there before he could change his mind!
He came out with a big smile at pick-up. Ms. Jen, the preschool director, said that he did great today! He made a cute little hand print craft today, photoed below. He ended up with a partial/double impression of his left hand, but nonetheless, a nice keepsake from his first day of school! Although everything is going well with school, we are all feeling exhausted with the new schedule... the boys have been crankier than usual, Tyler has been napping a lot more and I have been having trouble motivating myself to cook dinner. We'll get there, but we are definitely in a transition time right now! On the up side, I get 2.5 hours of time to myself on Friday mornings! This week, I meet Ally for breakfast at Amphora Bakery!

No comments:
Post a Comment