Sunday, October 6, 2013

September Recap

The month of September was quite beautiful, with plenty of fall weather to enjoy.  Although not pictured here, Brennan got a new bike and has been all about getting out to ride.  He's also been practicing riding his razor scooter.
And, working on his pogo stick.  I don't have any photos, but he's also been doing a lot of roller skating.  Although he doesn't do a great job of gliding, he does a pretty good job at keeping his balance and likes to ride down the neighbor's sloped driveways that are across the street.
Tyler loves driving in the power wheels truck with Brennan.  The boys were circling the house a lot, but the truck kept stalling on the uphill section.  Here they are pushing it up the hill.  I've been encouraging them to just stay in the front yard and the street, where it's flat, and that's been working out much better.  Tyler even did a little driving of his own this week!
Brennan and Tyler love to play with the boys next door (yes, all 4 of them!)
Tyler always gravitates towards the oldest one in the bunch.  Robbie is a senior in high school and totally let Tyler monopolize an hour of his time!  (No, that is not our trampoline.)
Brennan really wanted to be Superman for Halloween this year and since I don't have to buy Tyler a costume (he will either be Batman or a pirate from our existing costumes), I figured we could splurge on the hard muscle costume!  Here are the boys showing off.  (Brennan's costume in a little big, but the small costume from last year is too small, so I felt like I had to buy the medium.  He'll grow into it and he loves dressing up, so I know it will get used!)

No comments: