The boys got started on a lunch I packed for them while Debby and I waited for Joe and Brian to get lunch for us from Medi (imagine a Mediterranean version of Chipotle.) It was perfect weather for spending some time outside - not too hot or cold.
I'm not sure how the chicken fight started.
Debby and Joe had planned to come out to see us on Sunday evening for dinner before driving back to NY. But, just before they pulled up at our house, we got a call from Zelda's foster mom telling us that we were approved for Zelda and that we could come to meet her, and presumably take her home that day. Her foster family was about an hour away, near BWI, so in truth, if we didn't do it then, we would have likely had to wait another week. We ended up cutting our visit short with Debby and Joe so we could go get our girl! Brennan did get to enjoy a little time with Andie in our yard before it was time for us to go tho!

No comments:
Post a Comment