Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ninja Style

The boys love spiking their hair up. Tyler's hair is wavy and long, and get very unruly when it's up, so I usually encourage him to wear the headband that Uncle Pete gave him for Christmas.
But, this weekend, Brennan wanted in on the headband action and I didn't have a second one, so I offered him a bandana. Of course, Tyler wanted one of those as well, so we ended up with two ninja-style boys who were showing off their poses and jumps.
 
Brennan is actually in the air in this shot. He was very proud of that!
 
We are starting to price out a bathroom renovation and headed over to Abby Flooring & Design, with the boys in their bandanas.  The sales people got a kick out of seeing them this way.
Here is Zelda was getting in some jumps of her own, going for a toy that Brennan was tossing.
Here is just an adorable shot of Tyler, giving us his usual big smile!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love the bandannas and spiked hair!