Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Santa (with glasses)

Last week, when I dropped Tyler off, his teacher excitedly pulled me into the hall to look at the Santa that Tyler had made (pictured below.)  He drew Santa's face with glasses and he was the only child who did this.  It seemed to delight all the teachers!
With all the talk about Santa with glasses at school, Tyler kept asking if Santa had glasses.  I reassured him that he did.  Tyler was loving the attention his picture was getting him and when we went to see Santa at the mall, sure enough, he had glasses!  The boys were SO excited to see Santa this year - Tyler was getting upset that we didn't go sooner.  We usually visit him early, but this year, with Brennan in school all day, it was a little trickier.  Thankfully, we went on a pretty off time and didn't have to wait for long.  The boys asked for the phantom saucer and Santa promised if they kept their rooms clean, they would get it.
This is the Christmas present that Tyler brought home for me and Brian today.  I love it!

No comments: