I've been meaning to get this posted for a few days now... sorry to keep you waiting. We welcomed the arrival of Brennan Kyle Pecorino on Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 5:48 PM, weighing 8 lbs, measuring 21 inches. We came home on Tuesday and are all doing well, adjusting to life as a threesome. Brennan has his days and nights a little mixed up, but we are working on trying to stay awake in the daytime! I will write more and post more pictures soon!

4 comments:
He is so gorgeous and so blessed to have you and Brian for parents.
Brennan is so cute! I can't wait to see him. I can't stop looking at the pictures.
Welcome to the world, Brennan Kyle! what a handsome, strong name! Love it!!! Congratulations you guys. He really is beautiful - and look at all that hair!
Hey Brian and Megan, Congratulations. Brennan is Beautiful. You guys are so blessed. Enjoy every minute with him!! It sure does go fast. Keep the pictures coming. My love to all!!!
Post a Comment