
I went to the doctor today for the non-stress test and it went well. The baby's heartbeat is strong and he passed with flying colors. My induction is scheduled for July 9, so at least I know that is the absolute latest that this pregnancy will go. During the exam today, I found out that I am 3cm dilated and 70% effaced, so I am making progress. However, I still haven't had any contractions! I've never looked forward to experiencing pain before, but all of a sudden find myself eagerly waiting for it come... lets go Baby P!

On an unrelated note, we ordered a compression bar hanger for the quilt that my mom's friend,
Lynnis, made for the baby. The quilt has cute turtle fabric on the squares, which is the same fabric that was used in the shower favors. We got a tip on where to find a quilt hanger like this from our friends Sara and Kenny, who have one in their nursery too. It came from
http://www.gwizpro.com/, which custom makes the compression shelves to the size and finish you need. Brian installed it this weekend in the nursery and I thought I'd show you how it came out.

2 comments:
I cannot stop but to find myself thinking every 2 hours "maybe Meg is at the hospital now" Brian don't forget to call me or send me a message. Baby P is really on his way. I can't wait to see him.
The quilt is so pretty. I love it! Thanks Lynnis!
That quilt is awesome, and it looks terrific in the nursery. You also look terrific!! 7/9 is a great day, but I have a feeling you are going to go before then. For what it's worth, I was having contractions and had no idea... so maybe you're having a few light ones. ?? I hope so anyway. Come out, come out Baby P -- we want to meet you!
Post a Comment