After a terrible, rainy day on Saturday, Sunday turned out to be beautiful. We made it to church for the second time since Brennan was born and we had him all spiffed up in an outfit that was a gift from friends of ours, Russell and Jessica. After church, Brennan and I had lunch with friends while Brian went to the gym and did food shopping (not bad, huh?!) We spent sometime outside on a blanket and the little guy was all smiles. He was rolling to his side a bit, but not rolling all the way over yet. We are looking forward to Friday, since I am off from work, Aunt Kerry and Uncle Philip are coming into town and its Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bummer - Looks like you have company this weekend, too! Let's try to get together soon - It's been too long!
He looks adorable. I love that vest!!! Have a great weekend.
I love those pictures. He is so adorable... He doesn't look like Brian anymore (that's my thought)
Post a Comment