One of my aunts was hoping to see Brennan laugh yesterday. He did very well at the party and was quite amenable to being passed around, but he hardly said a thing and we couldn't really get him to laugh. After everyone left, I started changing him into his pajamas and we got him going. I had never seen him crack up like this before. Debbie R, this video is for you!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Meeting the Twins
We made the trek up to LI on Friday night. Despite the snow NY was getting, we only had rain in the DC area, so we hit the road around 7:20 pm and hoped for the best. Our first stop was in Baldwin at Mariah and Howie's house. We arrived a little before 12:30 midnight, so we had to wait until morning to see everyone. We had a great visit on Saturday with Mariah and Howie, and their beautiful 6 month old baby girls.
After the visit, we headed east and are staying with Brian's parents for a few days. Last night, we had a family gathering with my father's family at my mom's house. It was wonderful and I was so glad that all of my cousins came. In September, my grandmother, Nammy, took a fall and since then, hasn't been doing very well. My Aunt and Uncle brought her to my mom's house for the party. She seemed very happy to meet Brennan and we got some wonderful picture of her with the baby, with all of her grandkids, and with the entire family. I'm not sure if we'll have another Christmas all together, but I'm grateful for having everyone together yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Outstanding giggles. Thank you! I'm sitting here laughing out loud with him. :)
Outstanding giggles. Thank you! I'm sitting here laughing out loud with him. :)
Outstanding giggles. Thank you! I'm sitting here laughing out loud with him. :)
I love the laugh!!!
We should sending this video to America's Funniest Home Videos. This is hilarious!
Post a Comment