My pictures from yesterday's post came from Ed's camera (Debby's boyfriend). I was finally looking through the pictures on my own camera and had to post the one below of Brennan bathing in the kitchen sink at my mom's house. I forgot to bring bath toys, so the best we could do was the nasal aspirator... yes, I cleaned it off before giving it to him to chomp on.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
On the Mend
My pictures from yesterday's post came from Ed's camera (Debby's boyfriend). I was finally looking through the pictures on my own camera and had to post the one below of Brennan bathing in the kitchen sink at my mom's house. I forgot to bring bath toys, so the best we could do was the nasal aspirator... yes, I cleaned it off before giving it to him to chomp on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's funny that he's chewing on the aspirator. haha I'm glad Brennan is feeling better. Great pictures, as usual! I cannot get over his hair!
Oh, poor Brennan! I hope he's feeling much better today! By the way, where is that Pediatric Urgent Care Center you went to? I hope we never need it, but it would be good to know about, just in case!
Post a Comment