Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cheerio!

Brennan is working on perfecting the use of his thumb and forefinger to pick up small pieces of food. He was doing pretty good this weekend with Cheerios. Thought you'd enjoy the video! Sorry for the terrible red-eye in the attached photo, but I am struggling with my Adobe Photoshop - it's not reducing the red-eye properly. Now that he is willing to chew on things like cereal, I decided to give meat another try. He hasn't really liked it, but I was guessing that was because of the texture. We tried turkey with peas and carrots this afternoon and he gobbled it right up!


2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

What a happy boy!!! I am so looking forward to seeing the three of you. :) Brennan is getting so big.

Joanie said...

That is too cute. Now we know why they call them "Cheery-o's". Brennan is so happy eating them! :) He's adorable!